SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#329174 - 07/19/11 05:10 PM "Spirit" Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer- Live on Tyros4
Telmo Offline

Loc: Brazil - South America
Hello dear Synthzone mates,
This is a Live performance played on the Yamaha Tyros4 of the Movie Soundtrack named “Spirit-The Stallion of Cimarron”, originally composed by Hans Zimmer. I hope you like it. Best regards, Telmo.

#329186 - 07/19/11 09:13 PM Re: "Spirit" Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer- Live on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Mr. G Offline

Loc: Monroe, Mi. USA
Hey Telmo, You really are very talented and know how to use the T-4 way beyond the norm. The T-4 is amazing and nothing comes close in doing sound tracs and orchestrations. Great job! you really shine. Beautiful.
Mr. G ,OASYS , KRONOS ,Jupiter 80 , AUDYA 5, Midas Venice ,Danley Labs sm-60f's ,Danley TH mini subs, QSC KW 122's,118 sub , Senhieser and Heil , Audix VX-10 , TC_Helicon ,ZOOM 9200, Lexicon ,Alesis ,AKG solid tube ,AB international Power Sub3600

#329212 - 07/20/11 03:15 AM Re: "Spirit" Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer- Live on Tyros4 [Re: Mr. G]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Mr. G
Hey Telmo, You really are very talented and know how to use the T-4 way beyond the norm. The T-4 is amazing and nothing comes close in doing sound tracs and orchestrations. Great job! you really shine. Beautiful.

Mr.G.

Nothing more to be said, you said it all, Mr T has them crying in their soup.

Sure you know what that means and the T4 and Mr.T are joined at the hip, they are as one.

Mr.T. you are a blow away merchant, not enough praise will ever be posted for you here on SZ Mr.T.

It is what is not said on SZ that matters, silence speaks volumes.

And remember:

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
British politician (1874 - 1965)

Regards

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#329220 - 07/20/11 06:46 AM Re: "Spirit" Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer- Live on Tyros4 [Re: Tony Hughes]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Bravo! Another incredible performance by an outstanding individual.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#329230 - 07/20/11 09:00 AM Re: "Spirit" Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer- Live on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Telmo...I am running out of superlatives...let's just call it another excellent performance. You certainly inspire me to work harder at my Tyros4, and I'm sure many others feel the same way.

I agree with Tony about what's not being said on SZ...it speaks volumes about how speechless your great talent has left some of the members.

Please continue to post your masterpieces, and that's exactly what they are, in my opinion.

Bravo.

Ian

#329237 - 07/20/11 10:17 AM Re: "Spirit" Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer- Live on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hi Telmo: Yet another terrific music video showcasing your now legendary signature arranger song production style. Bravo! clap

#329247 - 07/20/11 12:18 PM Re: "Spirit" Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer- Live on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Princess Offline

Loc: Michigan
Hi Telmo,
you shine with that T4, again Tony has said it all, just a great performance,... Thanks
Paula

#329263 - 07/20/11 06:48 PM Re: "Spirit" Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer- Live on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Telmo,
A true MASTERPIECE!
18 minutes! WOW......what a truely complete, comprehensive performance my friend.
I really enjoyed all the sections of the soundtrack and eachj on is in itself superb.
I have no idea how you do this with no music in front of you? You must have a superb memory. And you have a keen sense for the music.
I here by name you 'PROFESSOR' of the Tyros 4!

#329264 - 07/20/11 06:51 PM Re: "Spirit" Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer- Live on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Telmo

Wild Horses Run Free

It's like being at the Movies

Thanks for sharing, it's a super recording!

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#329275 - 07/21/11 06:49 AM Re: "Spirit" Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer- Live on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Telmo Offline

Hello to all,
I wish to Thank very much for all the kind comments:
Mr.G, thank you very much for the kind words. I'm glad you liked it.
TONY, thanks a lot for all the kind compliments and high remarks. And the quote from Mr. Churchill is very wise. Thanks again.
GARY, thank you for the kind words and I'm honored to receive such a praise from a professional musician as yourself. Thank you.
IAN, thank you for the kind words and I'm glad to be able to inspire you to work harder on your Tyros. Thanks a million.
SCOTT, thank you for your kind compliments. I'm glad you liked it.
Princess(PAULA) thank you for spending your time watching and posting a positive comment.
LARRY, thank you for the kind words and for having enjoyed it.
LEE, thank you so much for all your kind words. Like I said, dedication is the key. I really enjoy myself playing my Tyros4, to me, Tyros4 is very suitable for the kind of music I play. Oh, by the way, I haven't forgotten about your suggestion and Dnj (where is that mate???) ( I miss his posts). The WestSide Story Musical will be my next musical learning experience on Tyros4.
I also wish to thank those who spent time watching. Best regards, Telmo.

#329277 - 07/21/11 10:03 AM Re: "Spirit" Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer- Live on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
leeboy Offline

Telmo,
You are a true gentleman...I sure wish we lived closer together...
It would be loads of fun to learn from your approach to the music you play.

#329279 - 07/21/11 11:01 AM Re: "Spirit" Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer- Live on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
kla4 Offline

Loc: NL
Telmo,
F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C !!!
Thank you

Roel

#329293 - 07/21/11 03:26 PM Re: "Spirit" Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer- Live on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
wonderful! Great sounds- you make the most of the Tyros 4!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#329319 - 07/22/11 08:22 AM Re: "Spirit" Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer- Live on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
leeboy Offline

My only concern now is...IF I get a T4, will I be able to have it sound that good (I'm talking sounds here... not playing expertise, as mine will not match Telmo)

#329325 - 07/22/11 09:33 AM Re: "Spirit" Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer- Live on Tyros4 [Re: leeboy]
Eric, B Offline

Loc: Ventura, Ca, USA
Hi Lee,
Probably not, as Telmo uses a lot of custom sounds, Multi Pads, and Styles...
Awesome job Telmo laugh
Eric

#329347 - 07/23/11 07:27 AM Re: "Spirit" Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer- Live on Tyros4 [Re: Eric, B]
Telmo Offline

ROEL, Thank you for the kind word and for having enjoyed it.
MONTUNOMAN, thank you for your kind words and compliments.
ERIC, Thank you for the positive reply.

Quote:
My only concern now is...IF I get a T4, will I be able to have it sound that good (I'm talking sounds here...

LEE, certainly, yes, you can do it. You see, there are some Tyros4 owners who are satisfied with the factory voices, styles, etc. While others prefer to add the extras, which are Premium voices,Uvn samples from third party manufacturers, styles, or even create their own, so that their Tyros is more like a Turbo Arranger comparing to an out of the box, with some extras installed it. To me, Tyros is a great arranger, but if you take your time and work on it for some time, and add some extras, surely your Tyros will have an edge. It all depends on the keyboardist, I mean, what he or she intends to accomplish with his arranger. Let me know, if someday, you do get the Tyros4, I'll try to help you whenever I can. Regards, Telmo.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online